Thursday, January 27, 2011

We haven't gone away .....

I've just been a bit too caught up in other things to keep the blog updated. This of course creates some problems, as all the little notes I keep to let me acknowledge donations, rug and square makers suddenly have no meaning after a couple of months - which name went with which photo? So please contact me if I haven't acknowledged your contribution and I'll do so.

After a busy year, the end of year party was suddenly apon us, and I was so busy I forgot to take any photos!  Never mind, there was lots of food from many different countries, recipe swapping, knitting, chatting and laughter. And lucky door prizes, of course.

Lots of rugs have been finished or left at the library by generous knitters - a few photos for your enjoyment:


A bright checkerboard pattern - it looks great! 
This one reminds me of  modern art.

Another rug made from squares donated by Raveler, Cecilia1.

Did you make this rug? Let me know.

This is a pretty, lined rug made by Margaret Harrison.

Stripes are popular and always look bright and cheerful.
Thank you to everyone who made these warm, wonderful rugs. Please let me know if I haven't acknowledged your contribution and I'll do so:)


No comments:

Post a Comment